This has been looong overdue. http://www.pdxfixed.com/
Finally, a place to argue about brakeless bikes, fakengers, and which $400 track bike will look best with an arrospok.
Actually, the good folks over there seem like they are into hanging on to a positive groove, and it looks good for making fast, fun, drunk things happen this summer. We here at the Pleasurefucker wish them all the best.
The weather has been dericulous the last couple of days. Nothing like a little snow at the end of march to cool down your springiness. It's alright, really, since I haven't been on the bike all week, and am feeling like all of the gains I've made recently have been drowned in a fucking gallon of pissy beer.
I'll bounce back.
- ► 2009 (95)
- Apparently, the senator from Illinois can't roll f...
- The Pok, The Little Red Pill, and a Story of Homec...
- This has been looong overdue. http://www.pdxfixed...
- Just got off the phone with my old pal 43. Big cha...
- I keep forgetting that there are kids just killing...
- Bless those dirty, dirty, bmx kids.
- Once you go tarck, you never go barck. (Which has ...
- So, the worst part was really the not eating for 2...
- CAESAR. I could be well moved, if I were as you; I...
- The River Potudan
- Farrar, Hydroplane, F-Bomb.
- I Never Understood My Failings Then, and I Hide My...
- She Don't Look too Good.
- moonwalking bear looks out for cyclists, while pop...
- Another Portland Sunday
- Kilt Lifter, and the Upcoming Colonoscopy
- This is a Promise, With a Catch.
- Olde timey chicks turn me on.
- Sam Adams
- "Motherfucking Pizza Tonight!"
- ▼ March (22)