Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Just got off the phone with my old pal 43. Big changes a brewing over his way.
Not to get all into talking about his personal life, trouble, and strife, but he's taking a leap into a new venture and I for one am mighty proud of him. Nothing like shaking off the shackles of the workaday world and putting on the much larger, more painful shackles of the un-gainfully self-employed.
I've been there a few times, and I hope to go back soon. As nice as a regular paycheck and health insurance can be, sleeping until 11 and starting the short workday with a bong rip is just so much sweeter.

Anyway, best of luck to you friends. I wanted to get you a card, but nothing could possibly convey the feelings I have for you right now like this picture I found on the internet:

IMG_6597.JPG

2 comments:

fourthree said...

Awwe thanks Abe. Nothing says "right On!" like a nice hairy hanging brain....and those shoes!

Boise Bike Polo said...

43 loves gobblers. That's hot. If only it were a BikeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

-39