Just got off the phone with my old pal 43. Big changes a brewing over his way.
Not to get all into talking about his personal life, trouble, and strife, but he's taking a leap into a new venture and I for one am mighty proud of him. Nothing like shaking off the shackles of the workaday world and putting on the much larger, more painful shackles of the un-gainfully self-employed.
I've been there a few times, and I hope to go back soon. As nice as a regular paycheck and health insurance can be, sleeping until 11 and starting the short workday with a bong rip is just so much sweeter.
Anyway, best of luck to you friends. I wanted to get you a card, but nothing could possibly convey the feelings I have for you right now like this picture I found on the internet:
- ► 2009 (95)
- Apparently, the senator from Illinois can't roll f...
- The Pok, The Little Red Pill, and a Story of Homec...
- This has been looong overdue. http://www.pdxfixed...
- Just got off the phone with my old pal 43. Big cha...
- I keep forgetting that there are kids just killing...
- Bless those dirty, dirty, bmx kids.
- Once you go tarck, you never go barck. (Which has ...
- So, the worst part was really the not eating for 2...
- CAESAR. I could be well moved, if I were as you; I...
- The River Potudan
- Farrar, Hydroplane, F-Bomb.
- I Never Understood My Failings Then, and I Hide My...
- She Don't Look too Good.
- moonwalking bear looks out for cyclists, while pop...
- Another Portland Sunday
- Kilt Lifter, and the Upcoming Colonoscopy
- This is a Promise, With a Catch.
- Olde timey chicks turn me on.
- Sam Adams
- "Motherfucking Pizza Tonight!"
- ▼ March (22)