So, the worst part was really the not eating for 24 hours. Man, I get hungry.
The other worst part was drinking what amounted to 2 pint-glasses of of lemony-flavored dishsoap, and promptly shitting my pajamas.
The bestest part was when the nurse was like "you might feel a little dizzy, but you won't care" as she pumped a bunch of dope into my I.V.
No shit, lady. It's been a long time since I was that high. So high, it was kinda scary. Stomach clenching, lids fluttering, a little prodding up the keester, and then a five hour nod.
No Smurfs. No half a sandwich lodged up there. Actually even got on the bike for a minute this afternoon. My problem persists, but that's a disgusting tale for another day.
- ► 2009 (95)
- Apparently, the senator from Illinois can't roll f...
- The Pok, The Little Red Pill, and a Story of Homec...
- This has been looong overdue. http://www.pdxfixed...
- Just got off the phone with my old pal 43. Big cha...
- I keep forgetting that there are kids just killing...
- Bless those dirty, dirty, bmx kids.
- Once you go tarck, you never go barck. (Which has ...
- So, the worst part was really the not eating for 2...
- CAESAR. I could be well moved, if I were as you; I...
- The River Potudan
- Farrar, Hydroplane, F-Bomb.
- I Never Understood My Failings Then, and I Hide My...
- She Don't Look too Good.
- moonwalking bear looks out for cyclists, while pop...
- Another Portland Sunday
- Kilt Lifter, and the Upcoming Colonoscopy
- This is a Promise, With a Catch.
- Olde timey chicks turn me on.
- Sam Adams
- "Motherfucking Pizza Tonight!"
- ▼ March (22)