See this before it's gone.
I'm so frickin stoked. Hopworks Urban Brewery is finally getting their shit together and getting the doors open. Initially, I was just stoked because bicycle-themed (themed is not the right word. Oriented? Centric?) brewpubs
only come along every once in a great while (like, never), and the IPA they have been sending out, although not utterly fantastical, is pretty damn good. Now I'm REALLY stoked because I just found out that the HUB's new pizza chef used to run Lanesplitters down in the Oakland/Berkeley interface. Again, not the most fantastical pizza in the world (although, a lot of people swear it's the best), but pretty frickin goddammned good. I guess it's less about the pizza, and more about the great memories that I have of Lanesplitters. Anyway, I'm happy that dude's here, and will be proving it by wheeling The Lads in for a pint and a slice someday very soon.
Thursday, March 20, 2008
- ► 2009 (95)
- Apparently, the senator from Illinois can't roll f...
- The Pok, The Little Red Pill, and a Story of Homec...
- This has been looong overdue. http://www.pdxfixed...
- Just got off the phone with my old pal 43. Big cha...
- I keep forgetting that there are kids just killing...
- Bless those dirty, dirty, bmx kids.
- Once you go tarck, you never go barck. (Which has ...
- So, the worst part was really the not eating for 2...
- CAESAR. I could be well moved, if I were as you; I...
- The River Potudan
- Farrar, Hydroplane, F-Bomb.
- I Never Understood My Failings Then, and I Hide My...
- She Don't Look too Good.
- moonwalking bear looks out for cyclists, while pop...
- Another Portland Sunday
- Kilt Lifter, and the Upcoming Colonoscopy
- This is a Promise, With a Catch.
- Olde timey chicks turn me on.
- Sam Adams
- "Motherfucking Pizza Tonight!"
- ▼ March (22)