Friday, March 14, 2008
The River Potudan
Russia has been eating at me since I was a little kid.
Once I started reading, it was all over. I've been in love for a long time.
Platanov did it the very best. Before they sent his son to the camps.
I was in Havana 8 years ago, and the desperate smell of the Soviet was all over it. That's as close as I ever want to get.
I can't really comprehend what's happening over there now. But I think it's always been a confusing place.
All of these photos were straight-up robbed from englishrussia.com.
Posted by Old Nevermore at 8:52 PM
- ► 2009 (95)
- Apparently, the senator from Illinois can't roll f...
- The Pok, The Little Red Pill, and a Story of Homec...
- This has been looong overdue. http://www.pdxfixed...
- Just got off the phone with my old pal 43. Big cha...
- I keep forgetting that there are kids just killing...
- Bless those dirty, dirty, bmx kids.
- Once you go tarck, you never go barck. (Which has ...
- So, the worst part was really the not eating for 2...
- CAESAR. I could be well moved, if I were as you; I...
- The River Potudan
- Farrar, Hydroplane, F-Bomb.
- I Never Understood My Failings Then, and I Hide My...
- She Don't Look too Good.
- moonwalking bear looks out for cyclists, while pop...
- Another Portland Sunday
- Kilt Lifter, and the Upcoming Colonoscopy
- This is a Promise, With a Catch.
- Olde timey chicks turn me on.
- Sam Adams
- "Motherfucking Pizza Tonight!"
- ▼ March (22)