Jeezus, the weather has been perfect. I never expected to be clocking miles and feeling this fit so early. I feel pretty damn good, and every day the Ankeny hill gets a little better. I did the 20th to 32nd hustle at a steady 14 mph this morning and didn't puke in my mouth. Two weeks ago just looking up at that slight incline made my stomach do flip-flops.
Made it up to The Know to see my favorite cute/uppity bartender this afternoon. I don't know how they do it, but pint bottles of Iron City are $1 during happy hour(s). I had three, left a good tip, and was still out a whopping 7 bones. I got to watch most of "Meet the Parents" in Espanol, too. That is one boring, smelly bar, but it has it's charms. Mainly, that it reminds me of Treat St. during one of the funnest, substance fueled, cash-money times of my life.
Except now I'm broke, stoked on dollar beers, and basically just as lonesome and dull as all the other bargoyle rejects lining the stools next to me. Sigh.
Wifey and the Lads are at Grandma's house. I'm fixin to crack a couple of little red pills, make some pasta, and call it another wasted sunday.
- ► 2009 (95)
- Apparently, the senator from Illinois can't roll f...
- The Pok, The Little Red Pill, and a Story of Homec...
- This has been looong overdue. http://www.pdxfixed...
- Just got off the phone with my old pal 43. Big cha...
- I keep forgetting that there are kids just killing...
- Bless those dirty, dirty, bmx kids.
- Once you go tarck, you never go barck. (Which has ...
- So, the worst part was really the not eating for 2...
- CAESAR. I could be well moved, if I were as you; I...
- The River Potudan
- Farrar, Hydroplane, F-Bomb.
- I Never Understood My Failings Then, and I Hide My...
- She Don't Look too Good.
- moonwalking bear looks out for cyclists, while pop...
- Another Portland Sunday
- Kilt Lifter, and the Upcoming Colonoscopy
- This is a Promise, With a Catch.
- Olde timey chicks turn me on.
- Sam Adams
- "Motherfucking Pizza Tonight!"
- ▼ March (22)