Peter Davis is currently my favorite poet.
I have never been good
at grafting the skin
from my own chest so as
to totally cover the burned legs.
But, within reason, you have
to admit that I've been hygienic.
Sure, you look terrific
and you move with
the sideways wind when
everyone assumes nothing
can move. But, Tina,
you understand stuff that is
deep down. When I was painting
my panorama for the contest,
I was thinking of you.
Even eating stew, Tina, you're
something special. I'm like
the broth is good, but I'm more
like, really, baby, you're so hot!
- This is the best piece of 1930's psychedelia I've ...
- Not much new on this side. New job has been keepin...
- I got a new job.
- Hey SALTY's, here's a little something from the BE...
- My Country, 'Tis of Thee
- Hot Stuff is Good for Your Innards.
- Mr. Chris is right. King Oscar "tiny-tots" brisl...
- Peter Davis is currently my favorite poet. Gra...
- It seems that everyone is in the same boat lately....
- More Fish
- We Got the Keys
- The Lads and I very much like this. And this. ...
- Happy birthday sons. You beauties. You lights ...
- ▼ January (16)
- ► 2008 (143)