Before we went to Idaho I interviewed for a lead-bar position for media-darling and ass-kicker AR's new Spot in Chinatown.
Came home to a phone call, a bunch of meetings, an ass-high stack of paperwork, and a restaurant on the verge of greatness.
You can call me Mr. Assistant General Manger.
I believe in the Vision, and am wholly committed to its Success.
- This is the best piece of 1930's psychedelia I've ...
- Not much new on this side. New job has been keepin...
- I got a new job.
- Hey SALTY's, here's a little something from the BE...
- My Country, 'Tis of Thee
- Hot Stuff is Good for Your Innards.
- Mr. Chris is right. King Oscar "tiny-tots" brisl...
- Peter Davis is currently my favorite poet. Gra...
- It seems that everyone is in the same boat lately....
- More Fish
- We Got the Keys
- The Lads and I very much like this. And this. ...
- Happy birthday sons. You beauties. You lights ...
- ▼ January (16)
- ► 2008 (143)