Gunnar over at 1410 Oakwood has lately inspired me to look pastways for things of interest.
My Great-Grandfather, Clyde Pike, grew up on and around the Uintah Ute Indian reservation east of Salt Lake City.
He was my fishing buddy.
Crowther's Reservoir, 1979
This will be my last post for a bit. Check back in a week or so. I got business.
- This is the best piece of 1930's psychedelia I've ...
- Not much new on this side. New job has been keepin...
- I got a new job.
- Hey SALTY's, here's a little something from the BE...
- My Country, 'Tis of Thee
- Hot Stuff is Good for Your Innards.
- Mr. Chris is right. King Oscar "tiny-tots" brisl...
- Peter Davis is currently my favorite poet. Gra...
- It seems that everyone is in the same boat lately....
- More Fish
- We Got the Keys
- The Lads and I very much like this. And this. ...
- Happy birthday sons. You beauties. You lights ...
- ▼ January (16)
- ► 2008 (143)