Not much new on this side. New job has been keeping me plenty busy, what with all the meetings, phone calls, and running around. We had a little neighborhood meet/greet last night that went off without a hitch.
The restaurant is in the corner of a famously dilapidated building in Chinatown, which is also, wholly dilapidated. To say that the neighboring businesses, property owners, and other interested parties are happy to have us there would be understating the case. Many smiling faces for us.
I haven't checked in here much, since I've kind of been getting my ya-ya's out over at the SALTS blog. Must have something to do with winter (it's snowing again), but all I want to do is taste stuff, and then talk about it.
I have been eating at least one can of sardines a day, and I feel fucking great. Those little bastards with all their omega-3, calcium, and iron are doing the trick.
Anyway, check it out, if you don't mind a bunch of fish nerds boring one-another to death with the minutiae of eating what amounts to the dog turds of the culinary world.
Even Berg is disgusted by the whole mess.
- This is the best piece of 1930's psychedelia I've ...
- Not much new on this side. New job has been keepin...
- I got a new job.
- Hey SALTY's, here's a little something from the BE...
- My Country, 'Tis of Thee
- Hot Stuff is Good for Your Innards.
- Mr. Chris is right. King Oscar "tiny-tots" brisl...
- Peter Davis is currently my favorite poet. Gra...
- It seems that everyone is in the same boat lately....
- More Fish
- We Got the Keys
- The Lads and I very much like this. And this. ...
- Happy birthday sons. You beauties. You lights ...
- ▼ January (16)
- ► 2008 (143)