It seems that everyone is in the same boat lately. Laid off, broke, waiting for spring and the wheels to start turning again.
Idaho is always a trip. Sort of great and sort of a bummer. Coming home out of the eastern Oregon tule fog and seeing the sun bouncing around in the Gorge was a welcome sight indeed. It is truly wonderful to be back in Portland.
Anyway, we killed some fish.
Brother-in-law brought in a pair of Mallards who ended up as a late, but satisfying dinner for the whole family.
And we drove a couple of thousand miles with two two-year-old boys.
They like rivers, trains, big trucks, lonesome mountains, and fried trout.
So far, so good.
- This is the best piece of 1930's psychedelia I've ...
- Not much new on this side. New job has been keepin...
- I got a new job.
- Hey SALTY's, here's a little something from the BE...
- My Country, 'Tis of Thee
- Hot Stuff is Good for Your Innards.
- Mr. Chris is right. King Oscar "tiny-tots" brisl...
- Peter Davis is currently my favorite poet. Gra...
- It seems that everyone is in the same boat lately....
- More Fish
- We Got the Keys
- The Lads and I very much like this. And this. ...
- Happy birthday sons. You beauties. You lights ...
- ▼ January (16)
- ► 2008 (143)