See that first picture?
I actually went ass-over-teakettle into that pile of rotten pumpkins. I got pumpkin guts all over my knickers.
You cannot bunny-hop pumpkins when you are very tired and your bike has ten pounds of mud on it.
This is something I now know.
Also, For Sale:
Specialized Toupe saddle. Has only seen one season of light cyclocross use.
- ► 2009 (95)
- Dear god.
- Weekly pdxcross Update
- It's About Having Your Priorities Straight.
- "Ivar," Signa asked suddenly, "will you tell me ...
- Training Log Vol. 5
- I Don't Believe That Anybody Feels the Way I Do Ab...
- The Godfather re-hipped me to this clip, which sho...
- Stolen from Blackbird, who can be seen here gett...
- "When I was a child, I spake as a child, I underst...
- Homeboy Matt Feeney building proper custom racks. ...
- A Letter to Patches
- I decided to take my bike-slangin ducs and put the...
- Yeah, Pretty Much...
- TPM has an awesome map HERE. Go out and vote to...
- More Barton Park
- The Crusade
- Palin is a Dumb Bunny.
- RIP Studs
- ▼ November (21)