Ever since we've been in Portland, I've really been missing my old city bike.
I put it together just before the move from Oakland to The Reddest State, and sadly, it didn't see much use out there.
I was doing my 18 mile morning road loop,
frozen water bottles and all, and was spending the rest of my time on the 29er, bushwacking cow trails out in bum-fucking nowhere,
but we were living in the farmhouse and I was one of only two cyclists in our small town, so the townie just sort of decorated the garage most of the time.
It eventually went on ebay, got shipped to L.A., and a few weeks later I saw pictures of Earl riding it around.
Ces't la vie...
Well, the Rossin
is packed up and gone back to the Yay Area, and a new and improved townie should be arriving sometime today.
Check back for pictures.
Ok, here's a hint...
- ► 2009 (95)
- Dear god.
- Weekly pdxcross Update
- It's About Having Your Priorities Straight.
- "Ivar," Signa asked suddenly, "will you tell me ...
- Training Log Vol. 5
- I Don't Believe That Anybody Feels the Way I Do Ab...
- The Godfather re-hipped me to this clip, which sho...
- Stolen from Blackbird, who can be seen here gett...
- "When I was a child, I spake as a child, I underst...
- Homeboy Matt Feeney building proper custom racks. ...
- A Letter to Patches
- I decided to take my bike-slangin ducs and put the...
- Yeah, Pretty Much...
- TPM has an awesome map HERE. Go out and vote to...
- More Barton Park
- The Crusade
- Palin is a Dumb Bunny.
- RIP Studs
- ▼ November (21)