The Godfather re-hipped me to this clip, which shows the mighty Sabbath at their furious best. They will be my second favorite band for the rest of my life.
The fact that The Smiths will forever be my first favorite makes as little sense to me as it does to you.
And you've been wondering where I get my look?
Oh shit. I forgot about the Velvets.
The porn box has become the Elmo box. How the hell this happened, I just don't know.
I guess Elmo's pretty cool. Not like those fucking creepy teletubbies. Those bitches give me the terrors.
Seems like winter's finally here. Weather has been a little on the inclement side, but still in the fifties during the day. Most of the leaves are now gone from the trees, and the trucks came yesterday and swept the big piles off the streets.
I've been riding Big Blue pretty much everywhere, carrying shit and staying dry, but I need to figure out something for my legs. Rain pants are the all-time suck, so I'm thinking thrift store polyester pants, suitably tailored, will shed some water and dry quickly once I arrive at work. Thankfully the bar is really tall, so nobody will be able to see my crummy, wet diggers.
- ► 2009 (95)
- Dear god.
- Weekly pdxcross Update
- It's About Having Your Priorities Straight.
- "Ivar," Signa asked suddenly, "will you tell me ...
- Training Log Vol. 5
- I Don't Believe That Anybody Feels the Way I Do Ab...
- The Godfather re-hipped me to this clip, which sho...
- Stolen from Blackbird, who can be seen here gett...
- "When I was a child, I spake as a child, I underst...
- Homeboy Matt Feeney building proper custom racks. ...
- A Letter to Patches
- I decided to take my bike-slangin ducs and put the...
- Yeah, Pretty Much...
- TPM has an awesome map HERE. Go out and vote to...
- More Barton Park
- The Crusade
- Palin is a Dumb Bunny.
- RIP Studs
- ▼ November (21)