Lovely spread and interviews with 8 of the country's best builders, including Portland's own Ira Ryan and Tony Pereira.
I'm pretty whatever about Rapha. I dig their style, but it's pretty much good branding of the same Chinese shit that everyone else sells, just better looking and 3 times more expensive. They do seem to have a handle on creating a complete brand, and their influence, for such a new company, has been felt worldwide. Or at least anywhere that there are skinny men on nice bikes trying to capture something that just going out and riding seems to miss.
Check it. http://www.rapha.cc/continental/index.php?page=538
- ► 2009 (95)
- Brick Walls and Trees.
- 1 2 3 4
- Once again I have to hand it to my pal Jonny Hamac...
- I would just like to say, on behalf myself, my han...
- Wow zombies.
- No, I didn't buy myself a sweet new salsa frame an...
- Oh. Dear. http://menwholooklikeoldlesbians.blog...
- Let's Talk About Cross, Baby.
- OLYMPIC CYCLING Event times
- I got new glasses. If you haven't don...
- ▼ August (11)