Thursday, October 9, 2008

Training Log Vol. 4

Decent wet-weather torment today. Probably only 35 miles, but I'm feeling it.

St.John's bridge.

Photobucket

Freezing my ass off at Sauvie Island.

Photobucket

6" long stainless steel cotter pins holding the new Sauvie bridge together. Cool shit.

Photobucket

Shitty flat tire on Hwy 30 in the rain. Ugh.

Photobucket

Rogue Double Dead Guy and a bowl of corn chowder at the Beer Store.

Photobucket

Following this I took half a Valium and a hot bath and am now leaving for yet another lucrative night of being the Best Bartender in the World.

In your face, humanity!

3 comments:

oldschooly said...

I think you can use some more patches on that tube.

Old Nevermore said...

It's my last "Diggler" and I'm really fond of it.

Today it's going to take me to the Manifest and I may just buy it an ice cream.

So there.

WBC Boise Chapter said...

Did someone say "more Patches?!"
Heart,
Patches