Good god did fall come upon us as we woke this morning, the snap of air billowing the shades and bringing a bit of wood smoke and a scuttle of leaves.
No better reason then to revisit times gone and make a little crosstown jaunt to the Ristretto roasters. Finer coffee ain't never been had nowhere, by any man I can name.
I had a nice afternoon shift at the bye yesterday. Paintings by The Cuban, Juan Casas.
I was downtown the other day and spied this Long John, gettin it on.
And finally, The Weapon is looking pretty good. How you feeling, fat bitches?
- ► 2009 (95)
- This is really incredible. It's like talking to yo...
- Many visitors and smiles planned for the next few ...
- ain't it the truth.
- This is where I want to be. Stale sweat and the gr...
- Molly Cameron just killing it. If anyone knows w...
- Training Log Vol. 1
- That Palin woman is as poisonous a bitch as was ev...
- hot stuff
- Jonny Hamachi is throwing it down these days. You ...
- Dear Patches, You're doomed. Sincerely, ...
- Amos Moses
- In the Sweet Bye and Bye
- ▼ September (18)