Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The Delivery

All right, Hamachi. You wanna roll? I trust you're not forgetting about the little red book that lives on my nightstand? The one you've never read?
I thought so, Hamachi. Don't you worry about my game. Worry about YOUR game, Jonny Hamachi!

Photobucket

First I'm gonna do a little bit of this:

Photobucket

And then I'm gonna do some of this:

Photobucket

And ten frames later, you might see one of these:

Photobucket


All in all, I'd say you'd better watch your back.

3 comments:

Jonny Hamachi said...

Shut the fuck up Donny.

fourthree said...

My Bad. I didn't know that Jonny Hamachi wasn't just some shoe salesman spamming your comments. I didn't know he was a Rouleur.

sorry.

Old Nevermore said...

"Get offa my block, Hamachi!"

That was beautiful.