Today has been really good. My Mom's is here visiting and we spent the morning tripping around Portland. The sun is out, 60 degrees, and I think I'm gonna get to go to Estacada tomorrow to catch a couple of hours of the Single-Speed World Championships. I hope it rains like a bitch.
Everybody's taking a nap right now, and I'm sucking on a beer and looking out the window. My new bike will be here next week, my old bike(s) are going to their new homes, and pretty much everything is right with the world.
- ► 2009 (95)
- ► 2008 (143)
- Being sick stinks. I had to take the day off to...
- Portland Style
- Race Report.
- Gobble, Gobble.
- If You Want to Drink All Day, You Gotta Start Earl...
- Taking Drugs to Make Music to Take Drugs to.
- Safe in Heaven, Dead
- Let's Play
- a small good thing
- Today has been really good. My Mom's is here visit...
- I Love Fall.
- "And someday son, if you work hard and stay focuse...
- Fish Fight
- It's a story of left hand, right hand It's a st...
- Hey, Party Time.
- ▼ November (17)