Tuesday, November 13, 2007
a small good thing
I've lately been thinking about my old pal Raymond Carver. Being back in the northwest always does it to me.
Tonight, after I put my sons to bed I'm going to find the copy of "Will You Please Be Quiet, Please" that I've had since high school, and read it all.
If you have a lick of sense about you, you'll do the same.
Actually, I'm probably going to spend some time with youporn.com, and drink some more beer. Same difference.
Posted by Old Nevermore at 6:30 PM
- ► 2009 (95)
- ► 2008 (143)
- Being sick stinks. I had to take the day off to...
- Portland Style
- Race Report.
- Gobble, Gobble.
- If You Want to Drink All Day, You Gotta Start Earl...
- Taking Drugs to Make Music to Take Drugs to.
- Safe in Heaven, Dead
- Let's Play
- a small good thing
- Today has been really good. My Mom's is here visit...
- I Love Fall.
- "And someday son, if you work hard and stay focuse...
- Fish Fight
- It's a story of left hand, right hand It's a st...
- Hey, Party Time.
- ▼ November (17)