Don't buy into all the hype, and the shit poets, the hangers on, the addiction, death and tragedy. Just listen to the voice and think about last time you drove somewhere far away.
(This gets good around two minutes in)
So, I didn't make it to Estacada last weekend for the SS Worlds, and I'm kicking myself. Word on the street is that it was by far the sloppiest, drunkest, and sexiest race ever held. Added points during Saturday's qualifying for bunnyhopping barriers while carrying a 6-pack, steep descents with aero-bars and a 3-second beer chug. Sunday's race started with the lineup having to turn around and head the other direction at the pistol. i.e. fast fuckers in the back, costumed drunkards in the front.
Then there was Her.
Next year. As we Giants fans say, there's always next year...
- ► 2009 (95)
- ► 2008 (143)
- Being sick stinks. I had to take the day off to...
- Portland Style
- Race Report.
- Gobble, Gobble.
- If You Want to Drink All Day, You Gotta Start Earl...
- Taking Drugs to Make Music to Take Drugs to.
- Safe in Heaven, Dead
- Let's Play
- a small good thing
- Today has been really good. My Mom's is here visit...
- I Love Fall.
- "And someday son, if you work hard and stay focuse...
- Fish Fight
- It's a story of left hand, right hand It's a st...
- Hey, Party Time.
- ▼ November (17)