When it comes down like this, look out.
Look out for me, baby. I might be driving down your street with my head on the window. I might be turning the radio off and on.
Depression like a bomb in the middle of my life. Scattering children and wives everywhere.
Shit I say, I can't believe it. Try explaining your actions later. Just try. I dare you.
I'm not as bad as you think I am, but I'm pretty fucking close.
Look out for me, baby.
- Red Dot, Pink Shoes.
- New Tuesday Schedule
- Twin Turbo, Missed Shift, 253 mph.
- Park Time
- Goddamn Fucking Goddamn Car
- When it comes down like this, look out. Look out...
- "I'm straight, and I want to take his place"
- Song of Myself
- Ace Hotel
- West Coast Boot and Shoe
- Maybe just like when you got so drunk and left you...
- ▼ April (14)
- ► 2009 (95)
- ► 2008 (143)