Thursday, October 29, 2009

LTD

I could talk to you about my problems. I have a lot of them. I wouldn't even know where to start.

I'll tell you that for most of the last year, I really felt like I wanted to see the whole goddamn world burned right down to the ground.

Where thoughts like this come from, I couldn't begin to say.

I have it alright. Everything that's happened to me, I've done to myself.

Mostly.

The other things just happened. They happen to everybody. That's why I see so many sad people walking around.

We're all wading through the same shit, brother. All somehow linked together by the same hurts.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I'm alright. Things kind of scraped bottom, but I'm feeling pretty good again.

How are you doing?

Photobucket

2 comments:

dirty and pink said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gunnar Berg said...

This one is so heavy it leaves me rummaging through the dusty, dark corners looking for words. And finding few. I have fought similar dark battles thoughout my life. All I can say for certain is that right now, on October 30,2009, I am well and life is good.
Be well.