Thursday, February 28, 2008

Creepy Shit

I haven't checked in for a bit. My photo host is giving me a deep dicking, and I can't say as I like it too much. I'll try to come up with something to look at soon.

It seems like the Laurelhurst park has sort of become part of my scope. I go thru to get to the beer store, I take the Lads every couple of days to look at the ducks, and the dogs, and the fucking time-warp dude with the guaged-out ears and the Utili-Kilt (and wallet-chain!).
When the four-treys were here, we did the full walk with the kids, and wee Viv even got her finger bit by a duck.

The poor girl that's been missing turned up face down in the duck pond on monday. Fucking shit freaks me right out. I'm not averse to dead people, mind you. I've seen a bunch of them, but just thinking about all the families spending parts of the last few weeks down there at the pond while that poor girl was there makes me feel really lonesome. I don't think I'll be going over there for a bit.

Good news is, the sun's been on us for the last few weeks, and I've been out on the bike nearly every afternoon. My mighty legs are starting to come back, and a little wind, too. The fuckin Lads weigh a ton, and with pulling the trailer up Salmon from the river, I'm starting to feel pretty good again. Everything I do from here on in is just training for 'cross.

It just occurred to me that I'm all stoked for the weather to turn shitty again so I can race around in the mud. Fucking sickness.

I bought a new vacuum cleaner today, and I get to install $7000 worth of locksets tomorrow. I really hate rich people. I hate being in their houses and I hate talking to them. My wife works every double shift she can get so we dont slip beneath the waves, and I'm sweating just trying to buy her a fucking vacuum as a gift.
Maybe some of it's jealousy, but I really don't think so. I'm just amazed at what these crazy assholes spend money on. I guess I just have a different idea about things.

When I'm Dictator, anyone who thinks that they need a rotating plasma in every room of the house, will be taken out and fed to the dogs.

You have my word.

2 comments:

fourthree said...

A class war? Fuckingly Punk Rock! I think I need a 30 in 30 to jump start my ass. I want to keep the cross bike in the dirt this summer. I've got alot of hurting to do.

Give 'Er.

Old Nevermore said...

Youd better be out here delivering my frame by 1, september. Remember all those beer-guts at the NAHBS? Doesn't look like many of those builders have been on an actual bicycle in a while.

Get weldin', tubby.