Thursday, December 6, 2007
Some may seek fortune, some may seek fame. Some go after book learnin', or chase the perfect buzz. Some even date strippers.
All I want is a bicycle that can carry a kid, a keg, and a pumpkin. I think I'd be feeling pretty complete.
Also, building big, crazy staircases is really fucking hard. I'm feeling taxed.
I'm dreaming about rise, and run. Four flights of self-supporting torsion-boxes spanning a huge interior space. All custom, all the time, all by myself.
Good thing I'm such a fantastic carpenter, or I'd really be fuckered.
Posted by Old Nevermore at 7:14 PM
- ► 2009 (95)
- ► 2008 (143)
- A Sunday in Heck.
- Kill A Crustecean For Jesus
- safeway parking lot
- Williamsburg Will Oldham Horror
- Friday rules. I cut out of work at 2:30 and booked...
- Firstly, I'd like to apologize to all three of my ...
- High Life
- The end result of my kick-ass cross season. You'll...
- Some may seek fortune, some may seek fame. Some...
- Cyclocross season is over, and the first MTB races...
- The Vanilla Gorilla
- ▼ December (13)