Friday rules. I cut out of work at 2:30 and booked home to see my sick little kids. The Lads are all snot, and grumpy as shit. But they're playing quietly together right now, which might be one of the best aspects of having twins.
Besides of course that it's some kind of rad/weird science experiment.
Very few things in this life better than a bottle of barleywine, some sharp cheddar, and a rack of saltines. If Mr Chris was here we'd be all over some high-quality canned fish, I can assure you.
This one's for you, Mr Chris.
You'll notice in the background that the walls of my kitchen have been redone in a smashing builder paper brown and blue tape motif. That's how I'm livin out here, yo.
Happy Birthday, Jesus.
- ► 2009 (95)
- ► 2008 (143)
- A Sunday in Heck.
- Kill A Crustecean For Jesus
- safeway parking lot
- Williamsburg Will Oldham Horror
- Friday rules. I cut out of work at 2:30 and booked...
- Firstly, I'd like to apologize to all three of my ...
- High Life
- The end result of my kick-ass cross season. You'll...
- Some may seek fortune, some may seek fame. Some...
- Cyclocross season is over, and the first MTB races...
- The Vanilla Gorilla
- ▼ December (13)